JOB PURPOSE: As a member of the development team, the Software Developer works with various technologies and software, including the Trinisys Business Automation Platform to develop client solutions. Software Developers implement enterprise applications, provide systems support, develop specifications for moderately complex software applications and modify/maintain existing software.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities (other duties as assigned):
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The main areas of responsibility for this position are:
- Implements Trinisys-product-based client projects
- Creates functional wireframes to help finalize solution definitions
- Works with business and technical analysts to author Trinisys Server-based web forms
- Takes requirements from business analysts and high level designs and patterns from Senior Engineers to implement solutions for our clients
- Applies generally accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data manipulation
- Implements client specific systems integrations using Trinisys Server scripting
- Develops automated unit tests
- Implements custom Java-based web applications
- Implements Java-based custom integration actions with the Trinisys Platform
- Conducts product training sessions with clients as needed , guiding them through platform implementations
- Participates in coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting systems and software
- Provides software technical documentation
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field or equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum of three (3) years of programming and/or systems analysis experience are preferred
- Background in technologies such as client/server, relational database management systems, object-oriented and distributed object development a plus
- Applications analysis and design experience a plus
- Experience with Epic a plus
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Excellent and creative problem-solving skills.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is a quiet, professional office.
Trinisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer