The Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for establishing, executing, maintaining and enforcing software quality assurance standards and measures for the Trinisys Business Automation Platform.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities (other duties as assigned):
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The areas of responsibility for this position are:
- Extract test requirements from requirement specification documents, or via discussions with key stake holders
- Coordinate and facilitate review of testing deliverables with project teams to identify potential gaps and testing risks
- Lead test planning and various other testing activities including integration testing, load testing, performance testing, volume testing, user acceptance testing, usability testing and security testing of web applications and data conversion processes
- Implement quality and testing initiatives/policies for software testing at Trinisys
- Communicate defects and issues to project leaders and/or technical team
- Assist with defect identification and resolution from an end user perspective
- Develop and manage test case libraries for the product
- Identify and manually retest defects identified through automated tests
- Produce initial scripts for Selenium
- Assist sales team with documentation regarding Trinisys testing processes
Education and/or Experience:
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 5 years business experience in Software/QA testing
- Knowledge of software development life cycle, software testing methodologies, software testing techniques (manual and automated execution) and automated testing tools a plus (i.e. Behavior Driven Development tool – Selenium or similar)
- Strong knowledge of Quality processes, reviews, and Agile Development Methodology
- Excellent interpersonal skills – effectively communicate with a variety of internal and external employees (both technical and non-technical). Must be able to build a rapport with the team and be viewed as a team player/leader
- Flexibility – assist and troubleshoot issues for clients and employees, at times after normal business hours
- Self-motivated – ability to juggle multiple projects and anticipate interruptions. At times, patiently wait on responses and have the capability to manage multiple projects
- Strong documentation skills – ability to document work with limited oversight and direction
Ability to adjust and adapt to changing needs of our clients and team
- Experience working with healthcare technology solutions
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations involving PHI and HITECH
- Experience with multiple testing frameworks and paradigms
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. In addition, must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is a quiet, professional office.
Trinisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer