The Software Support Analyst will be responsible for providing front-line primary technical support to end users on various technical issues and problems relating to hardware, software and peripherals. They will also be responsible for responding to, documenting and resolving service tickets in a timely manner.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities (other duties as assigned):
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The areas of responsibility for this position are:
Professional Services and Product Development
- Provides superior customer service via support tools, inbound and outbound phone calls, e-mails, and remote assistance as needed
- Provides end-user support on the company’s business systems and related applications
- Develops ideas to improve processes and procedures in order to adapt to business needs and wants
- Coordinates issue resolution between customers, third party vendors and internal resources
- Maintains technical instructions for standard processes
- Evaluates messages from monitoring tools and takes action to resolve and prevent IT Infrastructure issues
- Escalates issues as needed
Education and/or Experience:
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 5 years business experience in technology support, preferably within Healthcare and IT
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
- Knowledge of Tomcat, Linux and Windows, Relational Databases (i.e. SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle)
- Ability to learn new technologies as needed
- Excellent interpersonal skills – effectively communicate with a variety of internal and external employees (both technical and non-technical.)
- Must be able to build a rapport with the team and be viewed as a team player/leader
- Flexibility – assist and troubleshoot issues for clients and employees, at times after normal business hours
- Self-motivated – ability to juggle multiple projects and anticipate interruptions. At times, patiently wait on responses and have the capability to manage multiple projects
- Strong documentation skills – ability to document work with limited oversight and direction
- Ability to adjust and adapt to changing needs of our clients and team
- Experience working with healthcare technology solutions
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations involving PHI and HITECH
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. In addition, must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is a quiet, professional office.
Trinisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer